Sunday, November 7, 2010

Trick or Treat

There was no debating what Noah wanted to be for Halloween, though at one point he did want to be a seatbelt... Since he is a cowboy the other 364 days of the year, why not slap on some chaps and call it good! I must say, he was one handsome little man. We went to a couple of Halloween parties and he thought the face painting was the best. He still talks about his horse that was on his cheek. He is so darn cute! YEE HAA! My favorite was trick or treating at the zoo. What could be better, free candy and the smell of elephant poo? It was awesome!



You can't have Halloween with out carving pumpkins and this year was no exception. We had a blast cleaning out the guts, though Noah did think it was gross. But he loved his pumpkin. He was pretty proud of it (though I did all the cleaning and carving). He especially enjoyed the candle we lit inside. I think that he is getting a fascination with fire, he is his mother's son after all...


1 comment:

Hansen Adventures said...

he is seriously adorable :) I love that he wants to dress up all the time- that is hilarious :) How ya feeling? email soon with updates! Oh- I called weber... and turns out you can go through the Health Administrative Services Dept and do Health Promo or go through Health Promo and Human Performance. Well I am yet to get ahold of shari jensen... but the advisor for HAS health promo answered the first time and I scheduled an appt with him. He says they are the exact same classes.. just what you want your degree to read. Going through him will say Health Admin Services with an emphasis in Helath promotion. So I am totally doin that way!! Hope your school is going well.. I just want to finish! Hopefully by fall or spring.