Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Our Wedding

On May 8 Zach and I got married in the Bountiful Temple. The ceremony was awesome and words can not do the day justice. Therefore, I am just going to list some pictures and if you want more detail, I would be glad to share it with you. All I can say is that it was one of the best days of my life! My awesome brother, William, took these pictures for us and he did a fantastic job.

The Happy Couple












This is my family that was able to share the day with us.



This is Zach's family that was able to make it.
He has one more brother that is on a mission.
As you can tell, Noah wasn't up much for taking pictures. He just wanted to run around!


Parents of the bride and groom


This Zach and I with my folks and my grandparents.


These are my lovely sisters and my fantastic mom.






Our entire day was so joyful and everything went off without a hitch. Even the weather cooperated with us! (It was pretty much the only sunny Saturday for the past month!)

6 comments:

Adam Jensen said...

you look beautiful! Wish I could have been there! I look forward to getting together soon!! so happy for you

Kim Lloyd said...

Congrats!! You look stunning! I am so sorry we couldn't make it. I was thinking about you all day! You look so happy! Let's do lunch sometime!

Lindi said...

I have been waiting to see pictures! YOU look awesome!! i love the colors and the cake.

Tawnya said...

AWE!!! CONGRATS!! I am sooo happy for you :) Noah is getting so big and cute as ever.

Just the 2 of Us! said...

Congrats Heather! I didn't even know. I would have loved to have been there. I think it's time for an Ecuador reunion.

Hansen Adventures said...

YOU LOOK SO GORGEOUS! :) seriously. I am so glad you posted so many pictures. I SO wish we coulda made it. The cake looks so yummy and cool! Did you decide not to go with the flower hairpiece? I think your dress and hair look so pretty! Love it. Noah looked super cute in his little suit! congrats again!