Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Catch up...

So I am not entirely sure if anyone reads my blog, but just in case I will catch you up on things. Noah and I are back home in Utah. We had a great time with Bonnie and her family. It was so nice of them to let us come and stay. We love them and miss them. Sometimes I wish I was still there... Anyway, here are some pictures of what Noah and I are up to...

For Halloween I had to take Noah Trick-or-Treating. Some people gave me funny looks becuase they know that I was going to eat ALL of the candy, but that is what Noah gets for waking me up in the middle of the night! Just kidding!!!


We also went Trunk-or-Treating with Tawnya and Kaleb.
They were by far the cutest little dinosaur and puppy dog around!
The two cousins love to play with each other or at least hit each other!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

They were the cutest by far!! :)

Dallin, Callie and Hamilton said...

Of course we read your blog! I have been waiting for you to update it with more pictures of little Noah! I wanted to see his big head...Dallin wants to know what Rhubar went as for Halloween. We love ya!

Kim Lloyd said...

Welcome Back!!!! We need to get together soon!!

Sir William said...

We always read your blog. No wait...I am living your blog! It is nice to have you home and Noah is the cutest nephew in Utah!